By purchasing an Of Mars item the buyer is agreeing to shop policies
- All major credit cards are accepted and processed through Paypal.
- If you have an issue with your payment please contact me.
- All pre-made items will ship within a week of purchase
- Most items are shipped in large paper envelopes - not plastic. If you would like your item placed in a plastic bag inside the paper envelope for extra protection leave a note at check out.
- Orders under 10 oz are sent via USPS First Class mail. This comes with tracking and takes 2-5 days to arrive.
- Orders over 10 oz are sent via USPS Priority mail. This comes with tracking and $50 insurance. These take 1-3 days to arrive.
- I am not responsible for items lost in the mail. Please make sure your address is correct.
- International buyers are responsible for any customs or import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due at customs.
PATTERN SALES / DIGITAL ITEMS
- All digital items will be available for download after purchasing.
- Due to the nature of digital items, I can not offer exchanges or returns on patterns.
- If you have any issues with your pattern or need help completing your pattern please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
- All returns are handled on a case by case basis. Please contact me within a week of receiving your item if you wish to return / exchange it.
- Buyer is responsible for purchasing return shipping. No refunds are given on shipping costs.
- Sale items cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Only unworn items in NEW condition can be exchanged or returned.
- Refunds cannot be given on crochet patterns.
- Refunds cannot be given on custom work or deposits for custom work.
- I recommend hand-washing in cold water for all crochet items and laying flat to dry.
- Wool naturally wicks away dirt and moisture. Most crochet items will not need frequent laundering.
- Sewn skirts can be washed in cold water on delicate in the washing machine and hung to dry. I recommend washing separately -- many of the wax prints are very saturated. I have never had any of them bleed but better safe than sorry!
- NEVER put wool in the washing machine. It will shrink and felt. I am not responsible for items ruined due to improper care.
- Repairs are accepted on a case by case basis.
- Depending on the state of the item and size of the repair there may be a charge. I will happily repair small holes or minimal damage for free.
- Please send me a photo of the damage and I can assess what to do.
- Buyer is responsible for paying shipping both ways.
- I will only repair items that I have personally made.